Fact: Goats are not very good at Stick Science. | Fetch My Flying Monkeys

Daisy knew all the other goats would be jealous of her brilliance and decided to go for it...

but was soon left with nothing but regret.

54 Responses to Fact: Goats are not very good at Stick Science.

1. Is it just me or does Daisy have an enormous tapeworm making an exit from her precious goat bum in that first photo? It’s probably just me….

Perseverance could pay off for Daisy if she can overcome the ridicule of her peers. They’d By God leave her alone then. I’m tellin’ ya.

3. rick says:

Now you’re just being jealous. Goats rule, that is until you get the vet bill!

My goats do funny tricks like that all of the time. They’re talented that way.

4. cricket says:

Poor Daisy. I know how she feels. But mine dealt with the walk of shame and a nasty hangover. Good news is there wasn’t digital photography yet, so I can forget it ever happened. :)

What the hell? what a silly goat…..

What is he doing?

7. wpdunn71901 says:

Petting Zoo Confidential
    last night 2 shall we say “Hysterical” men broke into the Petting zoo down from me, where after plundering the concession stand a gift shop, thought that a little in flagro deleto with the underaged goatery would be the topper of the evening.
    they did not count on Smiley the burro, foster brother to the baby goat brigade, suffice to say gentlemen were treated at local ER for kicks and bites, of the genital nature.

?Regrets, I’ve had a few,
    But then again, too few to mention,
    ….And more, much more than this, I did it my way.?

Frank Sinatra goat will do whatever the hell he wants with sticks, and he has friends who will break your knee caps if you call him a dumbass one more time.

9. Amy says:

Is that a chicken or another goat LOLing? Cause chickens can be mean.

I think Stretch might have some goat or monkey in him, he’s, among other things, a climber. How bout Jack, is he a climber?

Goats are amazing. I’ve seen ‘em out west on cliffs, and I had no idea how they got “up” there, or how in the hell they were going to get down. I think aliens were using Beaming Science.

Maaaaa maaaaa, I’ve hung up, and I can’t get down!

12. ManhattanMaven says:

Oh POOR Daisy…this brings back horrifying memories of FAILING the President’s physical fitness test every year in grammar school & the hateful ridicule of my peers! DANG…i haven’t thought of that for DECADES…LOL! I’m warped because of that…WARPED i tell ya!

Just want to say I absolutely love ur goat pix. and the side bar….the one that you captioned “How I feel when I leave work early of Friday” totally had me ROFLMAO. Perfect depiction…… Perfect.

dumbass is right…LOL

Silly ol’ goat, stix are for kids!

Goats would be better at stick science if they had thumbs.

Stick science, while awesome, is kind of exclusionary – requires thumbs.

Poor Daisy and her Stick Science FAIL!

That goat and I think alike… both of us believe we haz mad climbing skillz… when in fact, alas, we do not.

OT: our headline today would be 108. that sucks. it’s almost 100 right now at 10:49am

Goats are too cool to worry about stick science fail. Fact.

22. ManhattanMaven says:

OMG…your Friends link with the orangutan & Roscoe the hound dog is so sweet and adorable it makes my teeth hurt!! Too PRECIOUS!! I’d like them to come and live at my house.

23. Dannie says:

that’s hilarious…..Goat was looking for something to help scratch his itch and then it backfired….oh well, that’s what happens when you’re unfamiliar with toys ahem…objects….ahem damn sticks. LOL