“The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize.” | Fetch My Flying Monkeys

J was at my house the other day and my phone rang and I answered it. I don’t remember who it was, but after I hung up J said “Laura, let me see your phone.” And I held it up.

This iPhone case is bling-bling awesome.

He started laughing and I was all “What’s so funny?” And he said “That phone case.” I said  “It’s beautiful isn’t it?” And he said “Yeah, if you’re twelve.” Fancy phone case-hating Nazi.

So here’s my list so far of things Nazis hate. You know, besides all that History Channel stuff.

1. Freedom
2. Baby AND adult goats
3. Midgets
4. The Lottery
5. Michael Kors
6. Tiny liquor bottles
7. Sparkly Vampires
8. Apple products
9. Beautiful iPhone cases
10. Twelve year olds

Here are just a few of my other awesome iPhone cases that Nazis hate.

91 Responses to “The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize.”

Ooooo I love them!And I LOVE that thing holding up the first phone.

2. Jade says:

Damn Nazis!

I just want an iPhone!!

3. Holly says:

Oooooh shiny….you may have just distracted me from my work for an hour…so Sparkly @_@

4. Mr. Bingley says:

I like baby goats.

Grilled.

The adult ones are too stringy and tough unless you marinate them and as busy iphone bling case h8trs who has the time for that?

5. Your phone cases are fancy. I don’t have an iPhone, so I’m probably not an expert, but it seems to me that 12 year old girls would not appreciate the awesomeness. And also, that they don’t need iPhones.

6. Julia says:

Don’t forget… They hate:
    Puppies
    goats
    Sex
    Showers
    Fields of Daisy’s
    Dinosaurs
    and Flying Monkeys… just to name a few more!

7. I can’t even remember being 12.

8. Holiday says:

Do I have to have an iPhone to get a case? can they be used for anything else…Like maybe a Q-tip holder? or Kleenex? I love it!

Tink lurvezzzzzzzzzzz sparkles….

I have a case just like that..(lie) it hold my iPhone (lie).. and I have lots of cases too (lie) OK so I dont have an iPhone (truth) and I’m jealous (truth) I’m going to my corner now……

11. You had me with the “Steel Magnolias” quote in your title.
    Why are you dating a Nazi?
    ;)

iPhones are efficient, and those are some cheesy cases. I like ‘em.

Actually all those phone cases are pretty cool looking to me!

What is WRONG with that man! If he is such a nazi and bad mouths you awesome shit…. why is he with you, other than cos you are awesome?

shit…this means I’m probably a Nazi. Let me know how J feels about the spider decorations…that could be the tipping point.

15. I love me some fancy iPhone cases. That being said, I can picture myself in 30 years owning a bedazzler and 30 cats (one for each year, DUH.)

16. I’m permanently thirteen, so I’m loving those cases! I’m about to get an iPhone, because my Droid is ready to die, and I love my iPad 2, so logically I’ll love the iPhone.
    Notice I made myself 13, not 12, so I’m older than you.
    And therefore wiser.
    NOT!

17. cricket says:

Oooo, I like the flowers the most.

I’m betting J has a beat up case. Just ONE! The insanity.

18. Laura, you should design your own iPhone Case(s) with Spiders, Goats and Dinosaurs.
    You could retire.

If you did one using the classic drawing for your crazy neighbor with the housecoat and floppy titties, you could retire tomorrow.

19. Chris@the Wilson Zoo says:

I am SO jealous of your fancy iPod cases! Why doesn’t anyone make pretty cases for my Droid? I want some bling too!!!

20. Kim says:

IT’S OFFICIAL!!!! THEY SPLIT UP!! THEY SPLIT UP!! It’s on people.com as breaking news!!

Also, Loooove the phone cases!

I’m totally with the NAZI on number 7. Sparkly Vampires make me gag. Sparkly anything else is fine though. And sparkly baby goats would be awesome!

22. Michael says:

Perhaps someone else may be more appreciative of your taste in cases.

Please tell me this is true this time! It’s been reported before and I was disapointed, well, I cried and threw things. TELL ME THIS IS TRUE!!

23. Carra says:

Laura, have you heard the good news today? George has finally dumped the Whore! All of the news and gossip sites are running the story. This is great news indeed! Now he can be all yours!

24. Ghost of Headless Guy says:

I am told that Nazis also hate “Hogan’s Heroes” although I can’t find any to confirm this.

25. Mr. Bingley says:

I’ll see if I can bake you a Circus Peanut iPhone case.

26. Sorry, I’m with J on #7.

Forget George. He can never commit!!!

27. Ooooo! I love all of those cases! You need one with a goat on it though. And a midget. That’ll really get ‘em riled up.

28. Kara says:

If People Magazine is confirming, it must be true! Thought of you when I read the spectacular news!

I hate Tiny liquor bottles too. There’s not enough booze in them. I only buy liquor in size large!!

I’m not a nazi though. . .

PS – I hope the GC news is true. If so, he’s all yours now.

Conversely, Nazis DO love lists, and the making thereof.

“Is it on der list?

Ja.

Gut, den vee hates it.”

31. Abby says:

wow. i LOVE the bling.

did you make those??? do you own a bedazzler?

but i don’t want an Iphone. (yes, I know what that makes me!) i want one of those cases for a Droid.

i would be dangerous with the Iphone autocorrect. and i hate the touchpad typing. my keyboard is so much faster.

yes, i know.

32. Mrs. Who says:

Regarding item #5:

Michael Kors just opened in the outlet mall in my town. I’m prepared to smack-down any Nazis that come between me and MK.

I briefly thought about knocking out the woman who stole the last bling iPhone case in the store right before I reached to pick it up.

I found 3 MK bags in the unclaimed baggage store in Alabama. They were pretty reasonably priced! And isn’t that good news about the skank ho and Boo?? I almost danced (but they have ugly dancing laws in Alabama) or maybe that’s just my daughters make believe rule

35. Cheryl says:

I never grew all the way up. Never will. Don’t recommend it. Haven’t been coerced into an Iphone…yet…but could probly find lots of other uses for those adorable phone cases!

Obviously I will never grow up (Tink.. get it) HA! I am very happy for you. The news about George Clooney is most wonderful. But if U remember about two years ago when you were boohooing, I told U then IT WOULD NEVER LAST! She was really a skank! He is better to be rid of her….Now.. Lets see…. Who’s Next? maybe U? perhaps…?

Boy, if Michael Kors ever designs an iPhone case, poor J is going to have fits nine ways from Sunday.

38. Carra says:

I LOVE the new banner! George really looks much happier! I just got home from work and I’m now able to toast to this most joyful of occasions! Cheers! I’m so happy for you!

I hate sparkly vampires too, and I’m not so crazy about goats either…
    uh oh, this isn’t looking so good…

40. Dannie says:

LOL…..that case rocks. I’d totally use it…..if I had an iPhone

41. hotpants™ says:

Oh, I love the white one with pink flowers. Tell me where you got it. Must have!

Nazis hate sparkly vampires? Well, that’s it. I’m done with them all.