The Great Dinosaur Wars: The Peace Talks. | Fetch My Flying Monkeys

Peace talks broke down once the dinosaurs decided the special envoys were all bendy, which probably meant boneless, making them easier to swallow.

There's no negotiating with dinosaurs if you look delicious. Fact.

Representatives for the Dinosaur Nation later announced that the potluck peace talks can resume after a short hiatus while they digest the latest message delivered by the special envoys.

Yes, I’m still on pain meds.

67 Responses to The Great Dinosaur Wars: The Peace Talks.

1. Mrs. Who says:

Run, Gumby, run!!! Actually, don’t run. Trip and fall. You always creeped me out, and dinosaurs eating your a$$ would really make my day.

I bet Pokey tastes good – he looks like a circus peanut. I dunno about Gumby – blue food and all. I just don’t trust blue food.

3. MorningGlory says:

Gumby and Pokey were my only refuge on Sunday mornings growing up. It was either them, or Davey & Goliath. The dinos should cut them some slack.

Okay, this made me seriously laugh.

5. wpdunn71901 says:

Only The Intervention of the BGLA will save the bendies!

6. cricket says:

OH NO! – Mr. Bill

I’m sure Mr. Hand had a _hand_ in this somewhere.

7. Steph says:

you know, I never saw it before this post, but Gumby looks just like Laffy Taffy.
    Mmmmmm….. yummo!

8. guffaw says:

Had a neighbor kids growing up who named their mongrel dog ‘Pokey’.
    They said it was what dad called mom.
    I’m guessing this wasn’t about cartoon?

Someone needs to come up with a Gummy Gumby. It will be spooky as hell, being translucent and all, but I’m generally in favor of food with a head that can be easily bitten off.

10. Random says:

Hence… Pokey’s name is fitting in this particular case…..

11. Tick says:

You are very creative on drugs… Like it…

Be careful with those meds…you could become sort of brownie.

Semper Gumby! (which is latin for “always flexible”)

Love the dino wars. :)

I’m sure if you rub Gumby with slim jims, the dinos will like him much better and even invite him to play!! LOLOLOLOL

I’ll betcha Gumby tripped Pokey hoping to be able to get away while the Dinos were chewing him up. Poor stupid Gumby. That only works if you can run faster than the Dinos, and no one with tasty boneless legs can run that fast!

17. Julia says:

OH MY GOD HE KILLED GUMBY!!! Now its war!!

Yay for pain meds! I hope you’re feeling better.

19. Why isn’t George Clooney there taking care of your every need? And saving Pokey?

20. Barry says:

i’m waiting on Eddie murphy’s voice to say “let me go! i’m gumby damn it!!” too funny…………

21. Gumby: The Other White Meat.
    You kill me, girl. I am blog-rolling you today. I cannot take it anymore.

LOL! RUN GUMBY, YOU LITTLE BASTARD!

23. Jamie says:

I was ready to shiv a co-worker till I saw this. I’m in a much better mood now. Thanks.

Hmmm….I bet Popeye could kick some dino ass.

Assuming he had his usual can of spinach.

Pop open a can, chow it down, music starts, dinos flying everywhere, win for the old sailorman.

In that vein, check out the image at my blog today.

I will tell you what I told you on your site: Propaganda put out by spinach growers to divert attention away from their workers pooping in the fields and spreading e-coli.

Nothing kicks a dino’s ass but another dino or meteors. BLASPHEMER!

• DogsDontPurr says:

Actually, you are almost correct about the spinach. Years ago, there was a study done on the vitamin/mineral content of spinach. When it was published, a decimal point was put in the wrong place. Yep, a typo. But nobody corrected it, and the info stuck. So now everybody thinks that spinach is full of iron, when sadly it is not. Popeye should have done his research better. Fact!

25. Dannie says:

Ok I can tell you are on pain meds when the dinos eat Pokey instead of Gumby…..come on now! Seriously? the horse was awesome…Gumby not so much

26. Damn…I need to get some of whatever you’re taking.

You had me at “Dinosaurs are very soothing, even when they’re at war.”

I. LOVE. YOU. But not in that weird girl on girl sort of way (not that there’s anything wrong with that!).

Hope you are feeling better.

PS – What IS the street value of your pain meds? Maybe better to be in pain and rich, no?