Misson Complete. | Fetch My Flying Monkeys

We went to Calabash North Carolina to eat, then back down to Myrtle Beach South Carolina to shop at the outlet malls.

Coach Purse

Then we went to Medieval Times to sexually harass the knights.

Blue Knights

It’s been a great weekend.

33 Responses to Misson Complete.

OH they are both gorgeous!!lol
    *** I thought so. ~Laura

Like that purse! I bet you had a freakin blast! Ive never been to MT but there is one near me. The cost is what always kept me from going.
    *** It is expensive, but so worth it if you go with people to carry on like an idiot with. Carrying on like an idiot always leads to a good time. ~Laura

I love that purse! And the knight ain’t half bad.
    *** Indeed he is not. ~Laura

4. The Other Crazed Chick says:

wait… what? Idiot? I resemble that remark..Ha! IT WAS AWESOME!!!! We got some really great pictures… and some really bad ones as well… I cant talk this morning from screaming sexual things at all that gorgeous manhood riding all those beautiful horses.. We were screaming at the manhood not the horses.. I think!
    *** You two were causing so must cmmotion, I thought we’d get thrown out, while I sat there all demure and shit. HA! ~Laura

clearly the dude is gay and that is his bag. Not that I am judging.
    *** HA! ~Laura

That ain’t all that carrying on like an idiot leads to. Not that *I* personally know anything about that. Really. Honest injun. Wait, what? I plead the 5th.
    *** It’s fun ain’t it girl? ~Laura

7. DMerriman says:

Dare we ask how much “Englishing” was engaged in?
    *** It was all fancy Medieval Englishing too! ~Laura

8. laughingmom says:

We tend to carry on like idiots without the benefit of MT!Glad you had fun!
    *** Me too! ~Laura

9. The Other Crazed Chick says:

Dear Miss Demure & Shit,
    I distinctly remember while WE were trying to disrobe the knights, YOU were screaming “KILL THE PRINCESS” and “DIE YOU MOTHERFUCKER” at the top of your lungs.! O…….M…..G…! HA! What a hell-of-a great time we had.
    *** It was hysterical. Ha! ~Laura

@ TOCC… you really need to spill the beans about Laura…
    Laura, Im sure you were all demure and stoic… Ha!
    *** I most certainly was. Ha! ~Laura

Hide your peasants, hide your liege lord…and hide your knights ’cause they Englishing the codpieces off everyone out there at Medieval Times.
    *** HAHA! (I sand that in my head.) ~Laura

“while WE were trying to disrobe the knights,” … WAIT… WTF?! HAHA
    “YOU were screaming “KILL THE PRINCESS” and “DIE YOU MOTHERFUCKER”
    bbwwahahaaaa…. *face palm* I so wish I was there..
    *** I thought we’d get thrown out. Srsly. ~Laura

Take it all off!!!! Laura couldn’t even eat for her yelling and wishing people to die!!!! LOL…I was just looking for the strippers
    ** * And I was afraid you’d start stripping.Ha! ~Laura

14. BoneyButt says:

while I sat there all demure and shit…I beg to differ! It was me (the charm school graduate) was all demure and shit! LOL.
    *** Okay, that made me laugh. ~Laura

15. The Other Crazed Chick says:

@Jena… I dont do beans… sorry.
    *** Low carb sucks doesn’t it? ~Laura

Sounds like a blast. Glad you had a good time. :) Stupid times are the best.
    *** Yes they are. ~Laura

I know I must still be feeling the lung rabies ’cause all I can think is “that purse looks like a pillow,” and “I wonder if that knight has health insurance?”
    *** HAHA! ~Laura

Did you take a picture of the princess? I’m not interested in boys. How was the crab?
    *** The crab was delish! And sorry, wasn’t even looking at the princess. Ha! ~Laura

It’s too bad you didn’t take and post any pics of the serving wenches for the guys who frequent your site.
    *** HA! There’s other sites for that. ~Laura

Congratulations on a successful mission.
    Now about that purse and the knight….Are you saying that you put him in the purse? ;)
    Cause that wasn’t very clear.
    *** My posse wanted to. ~Laura

21. Nice to see you comported yourself with the decorum befitting you, Laura.
    Yes, that was typed in complete jealousy…. ;)
    *** HA! ~Laura

22. AmyLynn says:

WAIT
    what about the crab legs?
    Did you get pictures of the OUTFIT?
    I need answers woman…also did you get Knight’s digits?
    I am certain I must textually harrass him
    that is all
    *** The crab legs were delish, no knight digits, also I forgot a garbage bag for the outfit. ~Laura

23. Barry says:

Glad you had a good time, but I agree with your other male readers. Not even one photo of the beer wench to satisfy our curiosity?
    *** Ha! One or two might be in the background I reckon. ~Laura

24. Maeve says:

Well helllloooo Mr. Knight!
    Hubba hubba!
    *** He was a cutie. ~Laura

MORE PICTURES!!!!!!! I LOVE HORSES…..
    *** Simmah down nah. As soon as my inner ear will allow me to sit upright for longer than 15 mins, I’ll post them. ~Laura

Wow. How many dinosaurs can you get into that Coach bag?
    *** Almost all of ‘em! I mean, not that I carry around my dinosaurs or anything… ~Laura

27. Pat says:

Love the purse….love the knight.
    *** I don’t know which one’s prettier! ~Laura

I hope you’re feeling better!
    *** I am thanks. ~Laura

29. AlisonsDiary says:

There is fear in that Knight’s eyes, unadulterated, raw, viceral fear.
    I’d have him though, with the help of some chloroform and a rag. Poor guy.
    *** HA! I think that’s what he feared I was going to do. ~Laura

30. PlayinPosse says:

I hope you’re feeling better!
    *** i AM THNKS. ~Laura

31. Nancy in Iowa says:

You – all demure and shit? I don’t believe the demure part. The look on the knight’s face definitely says you were not demure.
    *** Hehe! ~Laura

32. So…how many crab legs can you fit in that valise? AND how are they for beating fake Knights to death?
    *** Good God! No way are crab legs getting near that purse, and they did pretty good fake battles. ~Laura

Sorry…been away with real life shit. Not mine…but was still involved.
    I LOVE your new Coach bag !
    The Knight festivities looked fun !
    *** It was a blast. ~Laura