Tuesday was my Monday and now Friday is going to be my Thursday so here’s a Random Crap List because now things are just chaos and my head hurts. | Fetch My Flying Monkeys

Friday Random Crap On Thursday

1. Mr. Bingley at The Coalition Of The Swilling made me another pie! This time he chopped up the Circus Peanuts and added bacon! Yes, you read that right. Bacon. I think it should be called Clown Pig Pie. He’s always cooking or stirring up trouble over there.

Pie

2. Jan Bussey at Cascade Exposures went to the Fair and took pictures of goats. She’s been posting them all week, gloating about her goats. She also gloats about the wonderful area of the country she lives, the Pacific Northwest, where things are green and the temps are normal. Go check out her beautiful photos.

Goat

3. Speaking of the Pacific Northwest, my friend Nick from Nick De Caro Photography takes photos and also builds stuff. He built a deck with a koi pond onto his house. He has goldfish in his. I’d have piranha. Go look at his fantastic deck AND his chickens!

Nick's Deck

4. Now I’d like to recommend a frozen soup. It’s made by the guy Seinfeld made famous in the episode “Soup Nazi.” Seriously, I’m not a big soup fan, but this stuff is absolutely delicious. If you’re not in NYC and see it in your store, get it. You won’t be sorry.

Soup Nazi

5. Q: How many people do you know gets flowers delivered to their work just because they’re not a serial killer?
A: One.

Flowers

6. Now here’s a video of an otter with a new rock. Apparently if you’re an otter, getting a new rock is like getting a new iPhone.

33 Responses to Tuesday was my Monday and now Friday is going to be my Thursday so here’s a Random Crap List because now things are just chaos and my head hurts.

How awesomely cute is that Otter. Your Gerber’s are beautiful. I like Gerber’s too. And that PIE! HOW AWESOME IS THAT PIE!!!!! You have had quite a week.
    *** I always seem to. You have an awesome rest of the week! ~Laura

2. Michelle says:

Cute otter! Nice flowers. I’ll pass on the pie. Did you pass out from it?
    *** Unfortunately I did not get to actually taste the pie. It was a virtual pie. But I am sure since Circus Peanuts were in it I would have. ~Laura

I want that goat, that soup, that deck, those flowers and that otter! You can keep the pie though! lol
    *** “No kitty, you can’t have my pot pie! Mom!” ~Laura

OMG I forgot about that! LOL You crack me up when you say that just like Cartman, it’s almost as good as your Slingblade voice. LMAO!!
    *** Umm huh. I could go on about the kaiser blade vs. sling blade thingy, but now I want some pie. ~Laura

5. Mary Beth says:

You have the best crap lists.
    *** I think so. ~Laura

6. lifeshighwy says:

Fetch My Flying Monkeys: Now with more Otter, please.
    **** I do loves me some otter. ~Laura

7. Mr. Bingley says:

My Bride wished it was a virtual pah.
    *** Well, it was a virtual pie for me, but I certainly would have tasted it if it were a reality pie, because tasting virtual pies make people look at you all weird and shit. ~Laura

8. Tara says:

OH NO Now my week is even more screwed up with your Friday List being on Thursday!
    *** I’m glad I could help. ~laura

I like that deck.
    *** Pretty cool, eh? ~Laura

10. Redmomma says:

I’m not a serial killer and no one sent me flowers!
    *** Obviously no one believes you. ~Laura

11. Redmomma says:

*** Obviously no one believes you. ~Laura
    OK that cracked me up, thanks for that laugh.
    *** You’re welcome. ~Laura

12. Are you serious? My fake-husband-who-isn’t-gay-but-I-would-marry-anyway-so-I-can-say-”Rick and Nick DeCaro”-talented-sexy-man Nick did that deck? Awesome! Our home in France will need one too.
    *** Yes, he made that deck all by himself! And he built his house in Canada! And he built a chicken coop and has chickens that he can take in with him in that hot tub he built too. Okay, I made up the part about taking the chickens in the hot tub. But he should get some ducks because ducks can swim and all. Oh but those will eat hi fish. I guess he’s stuck with his chickens in the tub.~Laura

13. LeeAnn says:

Chickens in the hot tub is the first step in chicken noodle soup. Yes it is. YES IT IS.
    *** As long as he doesn’t add his noodle it’ll be a’ight. Wait..what? ~Laura

14. That ain’t a deck…that’s a SPA LOUNGE!! Hoary clap, Nick is talented!!
    You know what’s sad? I went to Mr. Bingley’s site to see his pah, and I had a serious WTF moment looking at it. Came here, saw the pah again, and now me likey. WANT LIKE BURNING!! You are like the dealer we all hope to find in some alley.
    Oh, and I got flowers for not taking out Joaquina, my machete, and carving my initials on my nemesis’ face. Does that count?
    *** YES! It certainly does count. Getting flowers for not murdering someone definitely counts. You too are a hero. ~Laura

15. Sharon says:

My head exploded from all the adorable of that otter.
    ** I KNOW! Mine exploded twice. ~Laura

Normal temps? Hmm, well if a projected high today of 64°F is normal, then I suppose so. But hey… GOATS! (Baby ones today!)
    The goats make up for the fact that the “normal” temps are accompanied by rain and very dark clouds that make it feel like it’s the fucking middle of winter already.
    (PS: Thanks for the link!)
    *** You’re welcome and yes, 64 is normal. It was 100 degrees here yesterday. TTHAT’S not normal. Oh, and I love goats. ~Laura

Gifts for restraint. I like this trend.
    *** YES! Tell your husband about it! ~Laura

18. garnet says:

OH.MY.GOD. how cute is that otter!!?!!
    *** Way cute. ~Laura

19. Oh, otters ROCK!!!
    Wait…
    *** HA! You are correct! ~Laura

20. Janet Redmond says:

I want that deck. I really do.
    *** Me too. ~Laura

21. Pah Vader says:

Aggie, If you only knew the power of the Dark Pah! It is your destiny!
    *** Are you my father? ~Laura

22. Kathy says:

That pie looks so nasty! I love the goats and deck though!
    *** Don’t be coming up in my house talking trash about my pie. All disrespectin’ and shit. Ha! ~Laura

23. Pah Vader, I went to the Dark Side, because they have cookies. I have the shirt to prove it. And the cookies ;)

24. Cynthia says:

I bet that pie wasn’t that bad. I mean, I wouldn’t eat a lot of it or anything. lol
    *** No, no one should eat a lot of CPs and bacon. ~Laura

This is why badgers cry: they’ll never be able to have a relationship like Otter + Rock.
    *** I know! If I didn’t have my iPhone I would cry watching that otter. ~Laura

26. Brea says:

OMG that otter is adorable! And it can’t just be circus peanuts and bacon in the pie, is it?? WTF?
    Here, a little something else for you to watch!
    *** No no, follow the link..it’s like a key lime pie. And I saw that badger and otter and they are just ADORABLE! ~Laura

Every time I look at that pie, I start to vomit. The one of the otter, on the other hand, is a much nicer picture. I’d like the little fucker more if he was wrapped in bacon, though.
    *** Nah, would stil be too gamey. And I would stab you if you tried to eat an otter. Just sayin’. ~Laura

28. nick says:

Thanks for the props people. The most important thing to know about that deck is that the pond liner and pump cost about $350 and the plants and soil about $450. The lumber is recycled and completely free from Craigslist postings. My labour is of course priceless. That said however,I am entertaining any overtures pertaining to relocations to France.
    *** OMG you just made Gargs pee himself. ~Laura

29. Kim says:

Pie. Hmmm. Looks like Regrettable Food, which is NOT a bad thing (Lileks has a book…). Flowers are so superb! I’m jealous. That deck. I’m going to the Pacific Northwest on Tuesday. I don’t think I’ll see that, which is unfortunate. Soup, yum. The oTTERRRRR!!! I guess Dot playing with her empty vitamin bottle isn’t quite the same.
    Happy Thur/Friday.
    *** Happy Thur/Friday to you! ~Laura

Stab me? Why? Are you saying bacon-wrapped otters wouldn’t be tasty? I never figured you for an otter-hatin’ nazi, Laura. Now I’m not going to offer to pay for your new ink…
    Run and tell THAT, homegirl.
    *** HAHAHA! LMAO! THAT is fantastic! ~Laura

31. Janie Jones says:

Clown Pig Pie. I shudder. What a waste of perfectly good bacon.
    *** You can pick the bacon out of your piece and throw away the rest. Or give it to me. ~Laura

32. mel says:

Is the frozen soup meant to be thawed and cooked? Because I’m thinking soupcicle.
    **** Microwave. ~Laura