Is it better to be loved or feared?
Me: “I’m going to an Inauguration Party next Tuesday at lunch.”
J: “I was invited to one at the Smithsonian. But I declined.”
Me: “No you weren’t. You’re a Republican. You’re the enemy.”
J: “No, I was invited a while back….something.. something… something.” (this is where I blanked out the political [...]
Charity of my choice
This is what I cooked tonight. Shrimp Linguine with homemade Garlic Alfredo Sauce.
I wanted some veggies, but I didn’t have any. I’ve been tossing them over my back fence to this little guy every night.
I’m going to go to [...]
The New Adventures of Old Christine
This repeated on Wednesday night and I had forgotten how funny this episode was.
Getting my ticket punched on the Train of Terror
When I was a little kid in Cincinnati I remember going to the Cincinnati Zoo a lot. My brothers and I were bona fide animal lovers and it was one of our favorite places to go. My mom used to basically turn us loose there. My brothers were all [...]
Links to Enjoy
- Andrew Knapp Photos.
- Pot Noodles.
- The Hyena Handlers of Nigeria.
- Rest in fucking pieces, Mr. Darcy.
- Wake Up!
- Hitler's Home Movies.
- Subway Surfer.
- MC Mom.
- Is Your Girlfriend a Horse?
- Now I want to go to Iceland.
- Karaoke Hitler.
- Wake up! They see us!
- How a Gas Nozzle Knows When To Shut Off.
- A Yelp Review left for Walter Palmer's Dental Practice.
- Sleeping Guy Gets Twizzlered.
- Birds in Watercolor.
- When Taunting Goes Wrong.
- Google Sheep View.
- 3 year old girl explain the complexities of childbirth in 4 seconds.
June 2023 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30