Deja Vu – Bad Poetry for you
This week a man got caught for THE SECOND TIME having sex with a horse. I love how South Carolina always makes national news with stories of crazy baby killers, whacky governors, and now a horse rapist. And although I know horse molestation is a serious issue [...]
Because I know what’s best
From time to time I like to recommend things. This is one of those times.
LandShark Lager. I may not be a connoisseur of fine beverages, but I will say that this one is tasty. I think Jimmy Buffet owns the brewery or he whored his name out. [...]
Bad Poetry Week – Entry Five
This poem concludes Bad Poetry Week. I know this makes you sad. But I promise I’ll do more in the future. Unless you want to pay me not to. That’s how I run my stripper business by the way. I get paid not to. I make a lot of money. But I digress. Gargs requested a poem [...]
Bad Poetry Week – Entry Four
Call Me, George Clooney
A poem of obsession admiration by Laura
I knew it was you since the Facts of Life.
I dreamt that someday I might be your wife.
I even carved your name in my arm with a knife.
Call me, George Clooney.
Links to Enjoy
- Andrew Knapp Photos.
- Pot Noodles.
- The Hyena Handlers of Nigeria.
- Rest in fucking pieces, Mr. Darcy.
- Wake Up!
- Hitler's Home Movies.
- Subway Surfer.
- MC Mom.
- Is Your Girlfriend a Horse?
- Now I want to go to Iceland.
- Karaoke Hitler.
- Wake up! They see us!
- How a Gas Nozzle Knows When To Shut Off.
- A Yelp Review left for Walter Palmer's Dental Practice.
- Sleeping Guy Gets Twizzlered.
- Birds in Watercolor.
- When Taunting Goes Wrong.
- Google Sheep View.
- 3 year old girl explain the complexities of childbirth in 4 seconds.