The Devil came down to
Georgia South Carolina
I had forgotten to tell you all about my county’s descent into evilness! I live in the bible belt of the South and we have what are known as ”Blue Laws”, which basically means no booze on Sundays. Well, that’s all changed! Ladies and Gents, now you may purchase beer and [...]
Actual things I thought today
1. Why am I never hungry at breakfast time? Why can’t I hang on to that non-hungry feeling all day? I should order lunch soon.
2. Why does eight hours here feel like eternity and the weekends just fly by even if I am just crashed on my couch?
3. If aliens landed [...]
Name the monkey
Gargs wrote an entry about getting sick and seeing his doctor the other day. In the story he tells how he stopped taking his blood pressure medicine MONTHS PRIOR because his Lee Press On Nails broke or some other asinine reason. Anyway, I left him this comment:
Go rent, buy, or steal this movie this weekend
Underworld: Rise of the Lycans
The first two Underworld movies were so-so. I find a lot of vampires rather redundant and uppity. But I’m here to tell you that the third installment, Underworld: Rise of the Lycans, is da bomb. This one takes you back to the [...]
Links to Enjoy
- Andrew Knapp Photos.
- Pot Noodles.
- The Hyena Handlers of Nigeria.
- Rest in fucking pieces, Mr. Darcy.
- Wake Up!
- Hitler's Home Movies.
- Subway Surfer.
- MC Mom.
- Is Your Girlfriend a Horse?
- Now I want to go to Iceland.
- Karaoke Hitler.
- Wake up! They see us!
- How a Gas Nozzle Knows When To Shut Off.
- A Yelp Review left for Walter Palmer's Dental Practice.
- Sleeping Guy Gets Twizzlered.
- Birds in Watercolor.
- When Taunting Goes Wrong.
- Google Sheep View.
- 3 year old girl explain the complexities of childbirth in 4 seconds.