Scurvy Party 2008
A while back I wrote about the Miracle Fruit from Africa. I know you don’t remember this because no one pays any attention to me. It’s a berry that you eat and it turns all sour foods into sweet. J ordered a couple of plants months ago and being the guy [...]
Admitting you have a problem is the first step
I just got out of the shower. Sorry for the mental imagery, but I feel like confessing to some kind of disorder I may be suffering from. No, I’m not talking about my usual kind of crazy that often shows up here that’s not so “between the lines.” I’m [...]
Get your laugh on
If you haven’t seen this already, rent or buy “Forgetting Sarah Marshall.” I laughed so hard that Pepsi shot out my nose. And I wasn’t even drinking Pepsi at the time.
J’s concern about my soul
“You keep that up and you’re heading straight to the Devil’s den.”
“I’m already in the Devil’s den, laying on his couch, watching reruns of Laverne and Shirley.”
“Sometimes I worry about you.”
“No need to as long as I have the remote.”
Links to Enjoy
- Andrew Knapp Photos.
- Pot Noodles.
- The Hyena Handlers of Nigeria.
- Rest in fucking pieces, Mr. Darcy.
- Wake Up!
- Hitler's Home Movies.
- Subway Surfer.
- MC Mom.
- Is Your Girlfriend a Horse?
- Now I want to go to Iceland.
- Karaoke Hitler.
- Wake up! They see us!
- How a Gas Nozzle Knows When To Shut Off.
- A Yelp Review left for Walter Palmer's Dental Practice.
- Sleeping Guy Gets Twizzlered.
- Birds in Watercolor.
- When Taunting Goes Wrong.
- Google Sheep View.
- 3 year old girl explain the complexities of childbirth in 4 seconds.
May 2023 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31