Photo Challenge- Scary Christmas Decorations
I haven’t decorated for Christmas yet and I doubt I will this year. It’s not that I don’t feel festive; it’s purely out of laziness. I embrace my laziness. As a matter of fact, I celebrate my laziness daily in many ways. I will nap after work. I will toss things in closets and drawers [...]
Years ago I had a blog that is now defunct. Yesterday I was going through the archives to see if I wanted to salvage any of it. Most of it was pure crap, whereas a smaller percent none of this one is. But I did see a few entries I kind of chuckled at. I [...]
Jessie and Agatha
Because I don’t own a scanner, here are pictures of pictures of two of the best dogs EVER. I couldn’t have loved them more if I had squeezed them out of my own birth canal. The little Schnauzer mix’s name was Jessie and the Airedale’s name was Agatha. I [...]
One of life’s lessons
Fact: It is safer to swim in a tank filled with five hungry sharks during your menstrual cycle than it is working in an office with one conniving, back-stabbing woman.
Links to Enjoy
- Andrew Knapp Photos.
- Pot Noodles.
- The Hyena Handlers of Nigeria.
- Rest in fucking pieces, Mr. Darcy.
- Wake Up!
- Hitler's Home Movies.
- Subway Surfer.
- MC Mom.
- Is Your Girlfriend a Horse?
- Now I want to go to Iceland.
- Karaoke Hitler.
- Wake up! They see us!
- How a Gas Nozzle Knows When To Shut Off.
- A Yelp Review left for Walter Palmer's Dental Practice.
- Sleeping Guy Gets Twizzlered.
- Birds in Watercolor.
- When Taunting Goes Wrong.
- Google Sheep View.
- 3 year old girl explain the complexities of childbirth in 4 seconds.
March 2023 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31