Do NOT go towards the light
I started blogging in 2006. I guess that’s what you’d call what I was doing. Mostly I posted memes and videos and goofed around (even more than I do today) on a free blogger site. Since the beginning, I had a reader/commenter named Richard who was a friendemy of my friend Gargs. He was probably [...]
And the beat goes on
I had an appointment this morning with my cardiologist. I have a cardiologist for three reasons. 1) My family history of my father dying in his thirties from a myocardial infarction when I was just a little baby, 2) my heart stopping in the middle of an emergency surgery several years ago, 3) a couple [...]
Jessie and Agatha
Because I don’t own a scanner, here are pictures of pictures of two of the best dogs EVER. I couldn’t have loved them more if I had squeezed them out of my own birth canal. The little Schnauzer mix’s name was Jessie and the Airedale’s name was Agatha. I [...]
Dog Owners- Please click and read
Sad, sad, sad.
Links to Enjoy
- Andrew Knapp Photos.
- Pot Noodles.
- The Hyena Handlers of Nigeria.
- Rest in fucking pieces, Mr. Darcy.
- Wake Up!
- Hitler's Home Movies.
- Subway Surfer.
- MC Mom.
- Is Your Girlfriend a Horse?
- Now I want to go to Iceland.
- Karaoke Hitler.
- Wake up! They see us!
- How a Gas Nozzle Knows When To Shut Off.
- A Yelp Review left for Walter Palmer's Dental Practice.
- Sleeping Guy Gets Twizzlered.
- Birds in Watercolor.
- When Taunting Goes Wrong.
- Google Sheep View.
- 3 year old girl explain the complexities of childbirth in 4 seconds.
March 2023 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31