My Haiku for you.
Whenever I’m sad or unhappy, instead of getting loud and angry and violent, I like to express my feelings in poetry. SHUT. UP. IT’S TRUE. Anyway, I thought I’d keep this short and write a Haiku poem to express myself. To be perfectly honest I’m not very familiar with Haiku (or even the English language or sentence structure, [...]
The Quilting “B Block.”
Me: “My friend Patty wants me to go with her to a quilters club meeting tomorrow.”
J: “You should go.”
Me: “Yeah, well, I haven’t quilted in years. And what if it’s like a quilting cult!”
J: “It won’t be a cult, Laura.”
Me: “Hmm, maybe they’ll teach me their secret quilting handshake.”
Bobo says “It’s cold as hell here in the mornings.”
I made the mistake of sharing a Netflix account with J. Well okay, not really “share”, but more like “know his password.” And because there’s no privacy setting for a moocher he gets to see my viewing history. And it’s not that I’m really ashamed of my viewing, it’s not like I watch midget porn, because there [...]
Links to Enjoy
- Andrew Knapp Photos.
- Pot Noodles.
- The Hyena Handlers of Nigeria.
- Rest in fucking pieces, Mr. Darcy.
- Wake Up!
- Hitler's Home Movies.
- Subway Surfer.
- MC Mom.
- Is Your Girlfriend a Horse?
- Now I want to go to Iceland.
- Karaoke Hitler.
- Wake up! They see us!
- How a Gas Nozzle Knows When To Shut Off.
- A Yelp Review left for Walter Palmer's Dental Practice.
- Sleeping Guy Gets Twizzlered.
- Birds in Watercolor.
- When Taunting Goes Wrong.
- Google Sheep View.
- 3 year old girl explain the complexities of childbirth in 4 seconds.
June 2023 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30