Alas, poor Woodrow! I didn’t know him well.
If you’ve been reading my blog for a while you’d know that since getting my last car, I have struck and killed some wildlife. Seriously, I had never hit any animal prior to getting this car. It’s true. Since it’s been a while since I’ve hit anything I was starting to think my car had fulfilled it’s lust for blood, that [...]
She’ll probably get Teacher of the Year.
A few days ago J and I were sitting in a restaurant when J started reading news on his phone. This was the conversation to the best of my recollection:
J: “Oh wow, a teacher showed up for school on her first day drunk and wearing no pants.”
Me: “Was she fired?”
This message is not sponsored nor approved by Kristen Bell.
I pretty much like all animals. But do you want to know one animal that no matter how much the internet tries to tell me is adorable I find just disgusting and heinous as hell? A sloth.
That is one ugly motherfucker right there. Squishy little head with a soup bowl haircut, beady eyes, and just look [...]
Links to Enjoy
- Andrew Knapp Photos.
- Pot Noodles.
- The Hyena Handlers of Nigeria.
- Rest in fucking pieces, Mr. Darcy.
- Wake Up!
- Hitler's Home Movies.
- Subway Surfer.
- MC Mom.
- Is Your Girlfriend a Horse?
- Now I want to go to Iceland.
- Karaoke Hitler.
- Wake up! They see us!
- How a Gas Nozzle Knows When To Shut Off.
- A Yelp Review left for Walter Palmer's Dental Practice.
- Sleeping Guy Gets Twizzlered.
- Birds in Watercolor.
- When Taunting Goes Wrong.
- Google Sheep View.
- 3 year old girl explain the complexities of childbirth in 4 seconds.
June 2023 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30