Last week I was looking through my files and discovered that in 2012 I spent just a few pennies over $10,000 in veterinarian bills. This includes all three animals’ yearlies, Thelma’s lab work, x-rays, and arthritis medicine, Jack’s bladder surgery, his spinal surgery, and his physical rehabilitation. After I tallied it all up I was all “Holy [...]
A Special Christmas Message From Thelma:
Peace on Earth and all that crap.
The holiday spirit at work has sucked big green donkey balls this year and I was not in the mood to once again be told ”tone down your decorating” when I’m the only one who even makes an attempt to decorate for the holidays. But being the sound, reasonable individual that I am, I complied.
Yes, I’m still around and here’s another shitty phone video of my dog Jack. You’re welcome.
It’s not been a full three months since Jack had his spinal surgery. He still ocassionally has trouble placing his feet after he wakes up, but nothing too terribly noticable. He’s back to raising hell in the house and laying down some doxie justice on the cats for good measure. Good boy, Jack.
Links to Enjoy
- Andrew Knapp Photos.
- Pot Noodles.
- The Hyena Handlers of Nigeria.
- Rest in fucking pieces, Mr. Darcy.
- Wake Up!
- Hitler's Home Movies.
- Subway Surfer.
- MC Mom.
- Is Your Girlfriend a Horse?
- Now I want to go to Iceland.
- Karaoke Hitler.
- Wake up! They see us!
- How a Gas Nozzle Knows When To Shut Off.
- A Yelp Review left for Walter Palmer's Dental Practice.
- Sleeping Guy Gets Twizzlered.
- Birds in Watercolor.
- When Taunting Goes Wrong.
- Google Sheep View.
- 3 year old girl explain the complexities of childbirth in 4 seconds.