Is it Friday yet? | Fetch My Flying Monkeys

One of my co-workers in my department quit and now I’m doing the work of two people. I really don’t care, but there are moments when I really, really want to stab people in the face, which when you think about it, when you’re a government assassin, isn’t a bad thing. As a matter of fact, it’s motivational. Anyway, what I want to say is I’ll be working longer hours and I may be gone from here a bit more than usual. Yes, even more than late. But you know I won’t go away; the Links To Enjoy on the sidebar will be updated daily, I maybe on Facebook a little more, and I may blog on weekends because in the words of a famous horny gay cowboy “I just can’t quit you.” Hell, you may not even see a difference here. Every time I say I’m slowing down, I start blogging like a motherfucker because I’m a rebel like that. And, of course, an incorrigible attention whore. Y’ALL MADE ME THAT WAY and don’t ever stop.

Now here’s a pic I found on my computer of me and my co-pilot that fits the occasion:

65 Responses to Is it Friday yet?

I hear many companies don’t replace people who quit because of this wonderful economy.

I’ve been digging those links for a while now.

If they don’t replace the person they stand to lose hundreds of thousands more than that person’s salary. When I say I am doing the work of two- I mean I am attempting to keep it floating. One person can not do it, even super-human me.

I like doing the linkage and I’m glad you enjoy it.

It is indeed.. ALMOST Friday……

What happened to “Replacing” people. That’s a job op for some poor soul out there who needs a job. Management sucks…Well dont do it too long unless they give you two checks….Assholes..

PLEAAASSSSEEEEE don’t ever stop blogging!!

We’ll wait for you!!

6. Michelle J says:

It’s hard enough waiting to read you the next day…now I have to wait more. Yikes!

7. Mark12A says:

The one on the right…in the leather helmet…I recognize him. Isn’t that Mohammed Ahmadinnerjacket…the brains behind Al Qaeda? Or maybe it’s his girlfriend, I can’t remember.

8. I’m available for immediate hire. You know you need to shore up your posse. I hate the city where you live, (long story) but could make the sacrifice for the chance to work with cool peeps.

9. Laura, just lay some of your Mail Room Ninja Goddess Voodoo on the sonsabitches and they’ll have two or three of the anti-Christmas Spider crones doing that extra work while you still get the credit.
    And while you’re at it, send them down to the store for some circus peanuts and gin.
    Sonsabitches.

10. Stacy says:

Sounds like the lovely place I work. They haven’t replaced full-time staff that left for 3 years and now they offered 3 other staff early retirement. We went from a full time staff of 10 to 2 & 2 management. It sucks big time & i’m beginning to think my dreams of chucking it all with a lottery win will never happen.

11. Alison says:

Welcome to the world of “increased employee productivity.” Also known as, “Just be glad you have a job. Now shut up and get back to work before I outsource you!”

I thought Boo was gonna be your co-pilot, so I was a little disappointed. I’d think cloven hooves would make it difficult to steer, or whatever you do to point a jet in the general direction of some terrorists.

Maybe I’m not getting the whole picture; perhaps you’ve trusted Boo to be in charge of gin and circus peanut supplies?

Last time I checked, there were 24 hours in the day. Unless you are actually working all 24, you better be blogging!

Now in reality, get those sonsabithces to hire someone right quick so we can get you back to your blog. We can’t be without our Monkey fix!

Yes, I’m being selfish again. At least I admit it. HA!

you blogging is just as important as killing terrorists! amiright?

I know what you could do.
    You work your normal hours, and set your Holiday Spider up at your desk to do the extra work.
    Tomorrow, someone should walk in to say something to you and then stop when they see the spider in your chair.
    Now, to add special effects to the spider so you can remote control him from home including speaking with your voice….that would be hilarious !

I love seeing your humor everyday…in fact I usually Start my blog surfing with yours. I need to laugh first cause soon I know I’ll be at other blogs with the political debacle content and I’ll be pissed off.

If you are a military pilot, then you need a “handle”.

I propose that your handle be “Crimson Wave”. Good??

Hope you’re enjoying Walking Dead as much as I am….

16. Gary says:

I know this will come off sounding a little co-dependant but I check your blog site everynight…after a bad day burning hair and listening to other peoples problems…its nice to come home and have several good laugh’s as I read your blog site…Thank you…as always tonight you made me laugh.

17. Your co-pilot reminds me of my ex-wife….. a lot. Thank God that woman divorced me!

18. Assassins are like classy murderers so you’ll fit right in. Also, it sucks that you’ll be blogging less, but we’ll still be here when you do :)

19. dana says:

As long as one person will do the work of two, why replace anyone? I’m all for shooting terrorists, but I’m now seeing EVERYONE as terrorists from the prez right down to the lowly bosses of the companies. And when we can’t afford the gas it takes to get to work, everyone will have to quit in order to save money they don’t have!!!

I am at your service. Send names and addresses.

20. LusherLaRue says:

Don’t leave us without our fix for too long or we will get the DTs and really make a mess of things. We need out Laura, monkey, goat, J, renderings fix. AAAAaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the pain, the pain.

21. Dannie says:

Hey girl. It’s been ages since I commented here on your blog. That what happens when you start dating and then spend most evenings liplocked on the couch. Anyways As always I am rolling like a teen on dope reading your blog. Love it. Sorry I temporarily stopped giving you your attention you crave ;) had to be giving attention to another and he is also an attention male whore. Oh well such is life

Aw, man, you are so hosed. Employers aren’t replacing people they lose by attrition; they just get the rest of us hungry dweebs to do it instead. I’ve been trying to cut back hours I picked up that way three years ago, with no luck. I’m going to have to submit a formal letter of resignation to get out of the shit they’ve piled on me at work. Reminding my boss that I’m in school full time and need the study time isn’t quite getting through. Bosses are sonsabitches, and I’ve decided that I would rather be my own sonsabitch than someone else’s bitch. Ya know what I mean?

At any rate, you do what you need to do (we’ll be patient), and good luck with everything. I hope you get bonuses (but don’t count on it–cheap ass sonsabitches!) for all the extra terrorists you have to kill right now.

Baby Pygmy goats – I iz playin with ‘em :)

Say, that’s one cute co-pilot…