It’s Friday and pieces of a satellite are falling to Earth and I’m keeping my fingers crossed that they land on a few people I know. And if this voodoo ricochets this will be my last entry and I’ll be in Hell listening to Justin Bieber songs over and over while being forced to watch the WHORE on Dancing With The Stars while wearing a satellite antenna for a hat. | Fetch My Flying Monkeys

I hate the “improvements” Facebook made and I hate the fact that Mark Zuckerman is at #14 on the Forbes billionaire list. It may be some kind of jealousy, I don’t know. I think mainly though it’s because I think he’s an asshole. He’s not even the good kind of asshole like Steve Jobs was. Steve sold products. Zuckerman sells you.

I know my future lovah, Alexander Skarsgård, just added me, and for stalking networking purposes I will keep my Facebook page, but I am thinking about mainly going to Google+. I seriously do not have the time for a lot of social media. Just look at my pathetic Twitter, it’s just pimping the blog entries pathetically. Yeah, I know not everyone is over there on Google like they are on Facebook. But why can’t we try to get everyone we want over there? You know, the cool kids.

So now y’all need to take my shitty poll because it’s Friday and Friday just seems like a shitty poll taking day.

And the reward for taking my shitty poll is a picture I took of an awesome goat. Those that didn’t take the shitty poll need to look away now. I said LOOK AWAY!

This goat is on Google+ because it's awesome.

79 Responses to It’s Friday and pieces of a satellite are falling to Earth and I’m keeping my fingers crossed that they land on a few people I know. And if this voodoo ricochets this will be my last entry and I’ll be in Hell listening to Justin Bieber songs over and over while being forced to watch the WHORE on Dancing With The Stars while wearing a satellite antenna for a hat.

If Google+ is that good, I don’t think I’d give any to a goat, unless it was really inexpensive and the goat said please.

Well, it’s free and goats are very polite.

• Jess says:

To be honest, until I crawled out from under my rock this morning and read your post, I had no idea what Google + is.

I tried facebook, realized the authorities were getting too close, hibernated my account and I’m saving to pay for an alibi.

Dude, they already know you and where you are and where the bodies are buried. Never fool yourself into believing anything differently. Give it a try. I mean, if you want. It’s kinda fun.

I took your shitty poll AND I love the awesome goat!

Google+ is a prettier site that’s for sure.

It wil take time for everyone to get to Google. They just opened to the public so a lot have never even seen it.

No shit. Im seriously thinking of leaving the few people I really liked on fb behind like the Google rapture. I really hate fb now. Luckily I am in your top 13 peeps on Google+! I took ur shitty poll with no coffee. Cute goat!

5. Steve says:

Best title yet.

6. Tea says:

I have Google+, but I don’t know how to work it. To be fair, I signed up after someone requested me, and that one person is the only one I know who has it. So if you join, I’ll have two people. That’s not pathetic, it’s a tightly knit circle.

C’mon over! I’ll get a button made for here so people can click over. Seriously, it’s a much crisper, cleaner format and a great place to post photos and such.

It will be interesting to see how this Google+, FB, thing shakes out. Can you migrate all you FB stuff to Google+…just curious?

Have a safe weekend…that satellite is getting close.

8. Holiday says:

I wanna go “Google” but I know I will be all alone over there for a long time. most of the people I know are to lazy to change. I would leave me mom on FB and just throw her a note occasionally. She’ll never know… Bhhahahbhhahhwww….mean

9. Mr. Bingley says:

As a certified Moron I have no idea how Facebook works. I look at my page and the random stuff that shows up there and find it completely unappealing.

I have no idea what Google+ is, but suspect that it includes some type of implant in one’s cerebellum.

YES, PLEASE DO THE BUTTON THINGY FOR US….that would be just wonderful….. pleezzzzzzzz. do you get a commission?

I WISH! Nah, I just like the look and feel of Google+, and I’m such an attention whore- and I only have time for one social media- so I want everyone over there!

11. Hoody Hoo says:

I have no idea what Google+ is, because I am Amish about computers. But if my beautiful sister wife will hold my hand and show me how, I will try to do it. ‘Cause I’m all sweet like that.

12. cricket says:

Button, button, whose got the button? I would love a button because I get lost and confused and click happy. There, my secret is out. Guess how I found this blog? hehe.

BUTTON! I will have one up as soon as I can.

• cricket says:

Aha! You got the button! All is good, I found it but I did have to click a lot. I also found google labs, ooOOooo, look at all the pretty buttons there!

Er, distractions… I’ll be finding ‘ya. :) FB ticked me off, interrupting my news reading with an annoying “Share with your friends what you read and watch.” Er, no. I’m not that close. HA!

You know what I loathe the most at FB? When you’re typing a word, if it comes anywhere near the letter of someone in your friend’s list, they pop up. Ugh.

This reminds me…I need to go over to my Sister-in-laws and smoke their goats. I’ll take pictures and forward.

14. Dannie says:

I just got used to FB and now people want to switch to google? WTF. not to say I like the new changes in FB but I’m now over 30…..leave me the hell alone when I’m in a groove :)

15. I went to Google + but I DON’T KNOW HOW TO USE IT so I don’t!

16. KK says:

I started playing with it yesterday and really like it. Of course I only have two friends :) I do think once it catches on more people will be using…sorry meemaw!

17. Seriously thinking of leaving FB myself. But have to drag my whole family with me. One sis is on board with the idea, but she’s the least stubborn :D

The upside is that MOST of the high school peeps I can just never “friend” again!! WHEEEE!!!

18. Tim says:

More Rawr!!!! I like it!! Your Blog is so cutting edge! Happy Friday!

19. Sue Dunham says:

Shitty poll has no option for ‘none of the above’. I had to struggle to get out of facebook completely, and I sure as shit ain’t joining another social site.

You are so right. And I think Mark Zuckerberg should be paying US. Damn straight. My alternate ego has already located you on Google+ (I’m too lazy/busy to set up a separate ID) so I’ll not miss a thing.

P.S. I hope your voodoo works. Drop some sattelite goodness on those bastids screwing up the economy in DC while you’re at it.

G+ is so much better than fb! C’mon over everyone, the water’s fine!

22. Carra says:

Ok, I set up a google+ page. I added you as my first friend! I’m going to keep my co-workers and family off and just have my more interesting contacts on my friends list. It will take me a while to figure it out. I was actually watching The Social Network while I was setting it up. Mark Zuckerberg was a real asshole in the movie-probably is in real life too.

23. kim says:

G+ is on my shit list because of their nyms policy. if they change to allow nyms i’ll come back because it was a really nice setup. i liked the public dialogue just don’t need it to be with my real name so i don’t have to worry about any work folks. otherwise cheers and enjoy the G+ goats :)
    btw that’s pretty cool you’re friends with eric :)

24. I have no idea what google + is…and I am not sure I want to either. I hate the facebook guy, but I like your goat picture, Happy Friday!

Well, you are the only person in any of my circles on Google+. I’ve tried to search others and I always get “no matches found.” So, either I’m a complete idiot or Google hates me.

I don’t mind Facebook. But, I’ll go where I have to to be popular. Fact.

26. Dawn says:

I, like you am a total Twitter failure. I just have no dam time to learn a whole new interface. Besides, I am FB friends with every single person I ignored in high school. Why would I wanna lose all that?

27. I do know there is One (1) teenager on Google+. I think he is the only one from our entire world who is on Google+ and he keeps soliciting his friendship on Google+ on his Facebook page. I barely use FB so using another social outlet will probably send me over the edge, I can barely socialize in reality anymore. Should it bother me that people keep tagging me at like every single place I go? That just let’s other people know I’m not home and someone could go steal all my flamingos while I’m gone. Did you miss Talk Like a Pirate Day? I don’t remember you having a post about that? I may have had too much caffine today I seem to be rambling…and walking fast, Shelle told me I was walking really fast today. I know I didn’t drive fast today, because NO ONE in Texas can drive and we drove to work at 10 mph. If people would drive better I could get to work on time, once. Maybe…

I did not celebrate Talk Like A Pirate Day. I think that may have been the day a water pipe busted in my house and mayhem ensued.

In reality I am not a social person. I like my friends after careful screening and that’s about it. I’m not that good at social networking online and I do not have a lot of free time for it what with a full-time job, running the house (which means having dance-offs with my pets) and burying dead hookers, but I do like having a place to goof as much as I like and post pics and video without cluttering my blog. God knows it’s cluttered enough with my crazy.

28. Laura…I think that WHORE may have voodoo of her own, or she’s a radioactive mutant because of falling satellite debris. Look…look what’s she’s done:

You may want to stick the Vampire Facebook guy.

29. I hate facebook. Which might be a problem if we’re going to combine stalking *ahem* networking powers. What the fuck it google+? Oh, and what’s the new Google You that they keep pointing to?

30. Jerry says:

I’ve avoided social networking sites like the plague — and glad I did.

31. Jill says:

All the goats are already on Google+

Head over there, you will love it. Find me and I will circle you, really I will!

32. Ben. says:

Hey, Laura I was an FB fan until recently, but the site has turned to shit so I wont use it as much. I am new to Your Blog, and find it refreshing, and I laughed My ass off about that cheese dick getting his ass kicked by Sean. Laura, Richelle needs to get her permit, and practice her ass off. I have been carrying in Pa for many years, and have never had to pull down on anyone yet, but better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6. A gun is only as good as its owner! Make sure Richelle is comfortable with her firearm, and that it is comfortable for her to hold. Not knowing her size and build I can only suggest a .357 or 9mm, that fits her hand and ammo that suits her ability, while retaining enough stopping power.

Ben.

Welcome Ben! Richelle is going to class this week for her CWP and we’ll be at the range this weekend. She decided on a .38 special. I had her fire several of mine.This is her first gun ever and I had her pick the one she was most comfortable with and she choose a revolver.