I’m still partying like it’s 1999, but my liver feels like it’s 2030.
I don’t know about y’all, but 2011 can kiss my ass. I mean, seriously, it can kiss my ass. The piss-poor economy aside, this year has been a bitter disappointment. We still don’t have any killer robots or flying cars and there’s still no miracle weight-loss pill you can take before bedtime and lose 20 [...]
I have some Spanish neighbors that live across the street from me who always smile and wave when I see them. I always smile and wave back but I truly always wanted to yell “Hola!” to them like I see people do on television and in movies but thanks to J, who makes fun of any foreign language or accent [...]
If nothing else, this blog has allowed me to continue to upgrade my ticket to Hell.
Christmas was an explosion of gifts, food, and booze, lots and lots of booze. My liver has about five days to recover and then I throw it under a bus again for New Year’s Eve. But that’s okay, I read once that your liver is the only organ in your body that can regenerate itself and since God made us with [...]
Links to Enjoy
- Andrew Knapp Photos.
- Pot Noodles.
- The Hyena Handlers of Nigeria.
- Rest in fucking pieces, Mr. Darcy.
- Wake Up!
- Hitler's Home Movies.
- Subway Surfer.
- MC Mom.
- Is Your Girlfriend a Horse?
- Now I want to go to Iceland.
- Karaoke Hitler.
- Wake up! They see us!
- How a Gas Nozzle Knows When To Shut Off.
- A Yelp Review left for Walter Palmer's Dental Practice.
- Sleeping Guy Gets Twizzlered.
- Birds in Watercolor.
- When Taunting Goes Wrong.
- Google Sheep View.
- 3 year old girl explain the complexities of childbirth in 4 seconds.
June 2023 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30