I don’t make New Year resolutions, but one thing I want to do is clean out a bunch of crap in a spare bedroom I have. It’s one of those rooms where you throw everything in to store or hide it. I should have a yard sale, but I’m too busy on weekends for that. [...]
More career advice from J
Me: “Goddamn this town is so boring. You can go shopping or eating or bowling. That’s it.”
J: “Well, they have several parks.”
Me: “Oh yeah, whoopee, grass and trees. And you have about a two month window that you can even bear to be outdoors because of the heat and humidity. It’s [...]
I know that I try to do my Stab Lists on Mondays, but while I am sitting here syncing my iPhone to iTunes, I thought I would just type it out so everyone can read it when they go to work Monday. You know you read blogs at work. Don’t even try to lie.
This morning I took down my tree and stored it away for another year.
After those two seconds were over, I went to go get my hair cut. I was prepared to stab the new stylist I found that works on Saturdays- but [...]
Links to Enjoy
- Andrew Knapp Photos.
- Pot Noodles.
- The Hyena Handlers of Nigeria.
- Rest in fucking pieces, Mr. Darcy.
- Wake Up!
- Hitler's Home Movies.
- Subway Surfer.
- MC Mom.
- Is Your Girlfriend a Horse?
- Now I want to go to Iceland.
- Karaoke Hitler.
- Wake up! They see us!
- How a Gas Nozzle Knows When To Shut Off.
- A Yelp Review left for Walter Palmer's Dental Practice.
- Sleeping Guy Gets Twizzlered.
- Birds in Watercolor.
- When Taunting Goes Wrong.
- Google Sheep View.
- 3 year old girl explain the complexities of childbirth in 4 seconds.
March 2023 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31