I know you all have been wondering what movies I have seen lately, so I’m going to tell you.
I watched the movie Precious yesterday because it was on J’s Netflix’s View It Instantly. I know I’m probably the last person on the planet to watch it, but I was just never in the mood to see something that depressing until I could do it free. The acting was fabulous. The girl who played [...]
I called J on Tuesday because I wanted to tell him I made a life decision. Kind of. I told him I wanted to change careers and that I wanted to become an executioner. He was all “Laura, do you have insomnia again?” and I told him “Yes, as a matter of fact I woke [...]
I have to finish wrapping Christmas gifts, which basically means I am placing liquor bottles in gift bags, but I wanted to post this video that Jan at Cascade Exposures sent me Monday. I played it at work and immediately fell unconscious from the sheer super-sonic sweetness of it. I [...]
Friday List of Crap on a Monday List
1. I am completely finished with my Christmas shopping. As previously stated, I shopped the Internet and the liquor store. I should be a professional shopper. Fact.
2. Now that they aren’t in style anymore, I ordered myself a pair of Uggs for Christmas. [...]
Links to Enjoy
- Andrew Knapp Photos.
- Pot Noodles.
- The Hyena Handlers of Nigeria.
- Rest in fucking pieces, Mr. Darcy.
- Wake Up!
- Hitler's Home Movies.
- Subway Surfer.
- MC Mom.
- Is Your Girlfriend a Horse?
- Now I want to go to Iceland.
- Karaoke Hitler.
- Wake up! They see us!
- How a Gas Nozzle Knows When To Shut Off.
- A Yelp Review left for Walter Palmer's Dental Practice.
- Sleeping Guy Gets Twizzlered.
- Birds in Watercolor.
- When Taunting Goes Wrong.
- Google Sheep View.
- 3 year old girl explain the complexities of childbirth in 4 seconds.
March 2023 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31