Jack got an early Christmas present because he’s been good this year, well not really, but at least he hasn’t stolen my credit card and maxed it out on booze and whores. Yet. | Fetch My Flying Monkeys

Jack Christmas

Jack Christmas

Jack Christmas

26 Responses to Jack got an early Christmas present because he’s been good this year, well not really, but at least he hasn’t stolen my credit card and maxed it out on booze and whores. Yet.

Gus&Fiona are jealous. I can’t give them chewies – they don’t know how to pace themselves and always get sick on them…
    *** Even on the Dingo ones? ~Laura

OMG! He is so cute!! Those lil stubby legs!
    *** Yeah, and he plays on his cuteness. ~Laura

3. Tim says:

He looks so innocent. You better double check your credit card statement.
    *** HAHA! I just went and looked! ~Laura

Jack is TEH Awesome! How did you get so lucky? He is really saying I’m gonna hug him and kiss him and call him George’s WHORE.
    *** Ha! He probably is, he’s heard me use the term enough. ~Laura

5. LeeAnn says:

Like chewy crack. Oh yes, sweet chewy crack. Mmmmm….
    *** HA! Mmmm… ~Laura

6. MorningGlory says:

Jack is getting a little gray around the muzzle … you need to get him some Grecian Formula.
    He sure does like that chewy, though! What a lucky dog, to have an owner like you.
    *** YES! He is lucky! And he’s been going gray for a few years now. He is even getting gray feet. He’s getting old. I don’t like to think about it though. ~Laura

7. rdennis says:

Cute. But I bet he has Nazi inclinations! Watch him. Very,very closely!
    *** Oh I keep an eye on him at all times. ~Laura

8. Nancy in Iowa says:

I bet my cat could wrassle (misspelled on purpose!) that chewie away from him.
    *** I bet your cat would win too. ~Laura

9. Belinda says:

I love the collar, and a chewie too! Jack’s been especially good, he deserved a big one after the black eye incident. He’s beginning to look a lot like my Greta with the grey. You buy Grecian Formula for him and I’ll buy the Clariol for her and no one will have to know!
    *** Jack thinks the grey makes him look distinguished. ~Laura

10. Kim says:

Laura. I need to know what that IS? What IS it? I need one for Dot. I can’t see if it’s decorations or something. Seriously, my life depends on this.
    *** The Dingo Rawhide? Or his festive collar? Or being good? Got the first two at Petco. ~Laura

11. Rick Martin says:

He looks like he is in heaven. You are a good mom.
    I had not realized he had aged so much. Look at all the grey hair he has. He is as adorable as ever, just a little more mature. Sounds like I am describing George Clooney.
    **** HAHA! Now that man can age can’t he? Jack is going on 9. Can you believe it? ~Laura

What an adorable doggie. That’s saying something because I haven’t liked doxies much up till “meeting” Jack. :)
    *** He will change your mind for sure. He’s a very sweet dog. ~Laura

Nine? That’s, like, 102 in Internet years.
    *** Ha! ~Laura

He is just so cute, all festive and happy. He is very lucky to have a Mom like you. Talk about attention whore! I think he’s got you beat!And I did not think that was possible.
    *** He IS a bigger attention whore! It’s amazing. Ask J. ~Laura

15. Opal says:

Love the Banner! is one of those gifts for me? I’ll take Jack for Christmas!Ohhhhh Yeaaaaaahhhhh!
    *** You will just give him back. He’s sweet, but bad. ~Laura

Aww….Loveable Jack..please give that little sweetheart a hug and a kiss for me !
    *** I will. ~Laura

That Jack is a fine looking Doxie, and I’m certain he’s as stubborn and mischievous as his cousin Stretch. All Doxies start getting grey around 5 or 6 years of age. I know several people who’ve had ‘em live longer than 18 human years. Not pleasant to think about, I know, but Doxies are long-living doggies.
    *** As long as he’s healthy and happy- I hope he does go longer. ~~Laura

18. OMIGAWD!! TEH CUTENESS!!!
    I think I’m drowning in sugah.
    *** He’s a sweetie. ~Laura

Aww, what a cutie! He can come and charm treats out of me any time!
    ** He’s packing as I type. ~Laura

20. garnet says:

He is so cute! Gray or not.
    *** He says “Thanks.” ~Laura

21. mel says:

I just think Jack is such a great person.
    *** He is. ~Laura

Well, thanks for that spider thingy on your side bar. I wont be sleeping much anymore…… But that alligator was really cool!
    *** You’re welcome. ~Laura

Let’s hope Santa brings him some dignity this year. Errr, I mean, nice outfit.
    *** Ha! That’s just a collar…wait till you see his Christmas outfit! Ha! ~Laura

He is a cute little dog.
    *** Yes he is. ~Laura

25. gatorgirl4325 says:

Jack is the most awesome Doxie ever!
    Our Doxie refuses to be “dressed” in anything. It is a sad disappointment.
    *** Jack is a legend amongst doxies. ~Laura