Ya’ll need to go over to Teresa’s at Technicalities. She went to San Antonio, Texas and published some of her lovely photos of the Riverwalk. I commented that I went to AIT, Advanced Individual Training for you non-military types, at Fort Sam Houston which is right up the street from the Riverwalk. [...]
My thumb hurts.
My thumb has been hurting me for months now. I haven’t gone to the doctor about it because well, it just hurts when I move it a certain way or when I press on it for hours trying to figure out just where it hurts. I have casually said to everyone who will listen to [...]
I drive past a hospital every day that has a medevac helicopter. There are several days where it either takes off or lands while I’m stopped at a light and it always makes me nervous. I never knew why, but then a memory came back to me.
We’ve had a bad storm amost every day for two weeks. It doesn’t cool the place down either. Oh contraire, mon fraire! It makes it even more tropical and stifling. We’ve started huricane season too. This year they’re predicting a bad season, but they predicted that last year and we didn’t have one hurricane. The [...]
Links to Enjoy
- Andrew Knapp Photos.
- Pot Noodles.
- The Hyena Handlers of Nigeria.
- Rest in fucking pieces, Mr. Darcy.
- Wake Up!
- Hitler's Home Movies.
- Subway Surfer.
- MC Mom.
- Is Your Girlfriend a Horse?
- Now I want to go to Iceland.
- Karaoke Hitler.
- Wake up! They see us!
- How a Gas Nozzle Knows When To Shut Off.
- A Yelp Review left for Walter Palmer's Dental Practice.
- Sleeping Guy Gets Twizzlered.
- Birds in Watercolor.
- When Taunting Goes Wrong.
- Google Sheep View.
- 3 year old girl explain the complexities of childbirth in 4 seconds.