“I want a whole bunch of those Lemon Verbena bushes around my house like the one you have at your house.”
“That’s not a Lemon Verbena bush.”
“I know. When I don’t know the name of something I will rename it or make shit up.”
“And that’s been working for you?”
Delivered at work
A dozen roses and two boxes of Godiva chocolates. Not just chocolates, but chocolate truffles. I wouldn’t trade him for anything in the world. Not even for bacon. But now, if it was George Clooney wrapped in bacon, I’d have to think twice.
I carry a large purse, which technically could be classified as a tote. I am constantly rummaging through it for the thing I need at the moment; cell phone, iPod, hairbrush, coupon, snake anti-venom. So today I got this pouch from this [...]
Licensed AND insured
While going on my daily walk at lunchtime Friday, I spotted this parked truck. Luckily I had my cell phone with me and snapped a picture. I wonder if the guy that thought up the name of his business pondered the different meaning it may represent. Maybe he did and that’s why there’s also an [...]
Links to Enjoy
- Andrew Knapp Photos.
- Pot Noodles.
- The Hyena Handlers of Nigeria.
- Rest in fucking pieces, Mr. Darcy.
- Wake Up!
- Hitler's Home Movies.
- Subway Surfer.
- MC Mom.
- Is Your Girlfriend a Horse?
- Now I want to go to Iceland.
- Karaoke Hitler.
- Wake up! They see us!
- How a Gas Nozzle Knows When To Shut Off.
- A Yelp Review left for Walter Palmer's Dental Practice.
- Sleeping Guy Gets Twizzlered.
- Birds in Watercolor.
- When Taunting Goes Wrong.
- Google Sheep View.
- 3 year old girl explain the complexities of childbirth in 4 seconds.