A deprived childhood
If they had had these when I was a kid I would have sold my brother to get one. I bet I would have gotten top dollar for him too from that creepy man that lived down the street that used to stand in his front yard with a weird smile on his face asking children [...]
Thar he blows!
Greenpeace is having a whale naming competition for a whale they “adopted”. There are thirty names on the list. Most are names like greek Gods or foreign language words that translate to something cool. All but one.”Mister Splashy Pants”. Please click here and vote for “Mister Splashy Pants”. The last thing [...]
The thing I am most thankful for this holiday season I suppose is that I am still alive. I got sick last weekend and it just went downhill from there. The doctor told me I had bronchitis and gave me a bunch of drugs. Since I was too busy [...]
Circling catalogs the modern way
The holidays are quickly approaching. With that being said, I haven’t really done any shopping. I thought I may get a few things this weekend, but instead I have been home all weekend nursing a cold. God I hate having a cold. But then again, I don’t know of anyone that enjoys them.
I remember [...]
Links to Enjoy
- Andrew Knapp Photos.
- Pot Noodles.
- The Hyena Handlers of Nigeria.
- Rest in fucking pieces, Mr. Darcy.
- Wake Up!
- Hitler's Home Movies.
- Subway Surfer.
- MC Mom.
- Is Your Girlfriend a Horse?
- Now I want to go to Iceland.
- Karaoke Hitler.
- Wake up! They see us!
- How a Gas Nozzle Knows When To Shut Off.
- A Yelp Review left for Walter Palmer's Dental Practice.
- Sleeping Guy Gets Twizzlered.
- Birds in Watercolor.
- When Taunting Goes Wrong.
- Google Sheep View.
- 3 year old girl explain the complexities of childbirth in 4 seconds.