Today was a very annoying day. One of those days where you feel you’re nothing more than a walking raw nerve, and everything, and everyone was nothing more than an irritant. Here’s a list of some of my annoyances today. Mind you, this is just a small list of the actual asinine things that bugged the shit out of me today. I shortened it because I didn’t want you to think I was being
a batshit crazy ranting psycho too dramatic.
1. Having to press 1 for English.
2. Having cars with religious bumper stickers cut me off in traffic. I really don’t think that’s what Jesus would do.
3. Those stupid silicone capsules in Excedrin bottles that block the pills from coming out.
4. People in offices that bitch about how cold it is if they even FEEL the air conditioner on. Folks, it’s 90 degrees outside. Put on a sweater and shut up.
5. That’s it’s 90 degrees outside.
6. Working in an office full of women. Why can’t they all be gay men? Gay men are fabulous, and I picture myself actually wanting to go out for drinks after work with them and drinking fancy cocktails with wee little umbrellas in them.
7. That my pets don’t do housework. Damn freeloaders.2 Comments