Oh. My. God. Building a website is super hard. And when I say super hard, I mean I sat back most of the time and wrote out a list of how I wanted it, and even had to stop watching Heroes last night long enough to check to see how it was coming along. Oh the humanity.
I was going to take all the credit, but figured that was unfair. I was the designer, J was the engineer. I was the supervisor that took four hour lunch breaks, had my nails done, shopped, while J was bent over his keyboard coding this mother. Oh, and by the way, he seriously called me a diva one day when I was telling him what I wanted done. I laughed so hard my tiara had to be adjusted.
As most that know me have figured out, this is my new blog site. Feel free to look around. It’s still not completely finished. There will be more things added down the road, like a seperate movie review page, an ‘about me’ page (be afraid, be very afraid) and such. That is, if I hadn’t completely alienated my engineer. But he loves me, so it’s all good.
I highly recommend to every single woman/man out there to get themselves a geek. That, or an old billionaire.1 Comment
Links to Enjoy
- Andrew Knapp Photos.
- Pot Noodles.
- The Hyena Handlers of Nigeria.
- Rest in fucking pieces, Mr. Darcy.
- Wake Up!
- Hitler's Home Movies.
- Subway Surfer.
- MC Mom.
- Is Your Girlfriend a Horse?
- Now I want to go to Iceland.
- Karaoke Hitler.
- Wake up! They see us!
- How a Gas Nozzle Knows When To Shut Off.
- A Yelp Review left for Walter Palmer's Dental Practice.
- Sleeping Guy Gets Twizzlered.
- Birds in Watercolor.
- When Taunting Goes Wrong.
- Google Sheep View.
- 3 year old girl explain the complexities of childbirth in 4 seconds.